Monday, August 23, 2010

Mother And Father...! Mother Or Father..?

We all know that for quiet sometimes, we compare our parents.

Who's better and who's worst..?

Think about it.!



Father; is the KING OF THE FAMILY. We usually called him as , "HALIGI NG TAHANAN." His role is to provide the needs of the family, especially his children. He was the one, who give and provide foundation for the family in able to be strong. He had to protect his family.
If we'll going to think about it, he's the one that started the family.
 
Your FATHER was the one who serenades your mother before they were became your parents.






Mother; If the father I was the king, of course you mother was the QUEEN. We also called her as, "ILAW NG TAHANAN." Her role was to take care of the children; manage all the expenses; the one who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the family. She also the one who called by the teacher when something in your school gone wrong. She always defend you from all of you enemies even if it is you fault. 
 

Because of her you were born, and because of her you're alive and healthy.









They were our beloved parents, but let's try to look at their NEGATIVE sides.

Both father and mother preach you about you mistakes you've done. Sometimes there are tendencies that they will hit you or even slap you. They will say some bad things about your personality and then you'll get hurt.


 Your father always preach you with such a LOUD VOICE TOGETHER WITH HIGH NOTE, which is really irritating to hear. All you gotta'do is to behave. You have no right to reason out because, "you're only my child.!", he said. 

"One gladdening thing about him is, he's the one who spoils you for quiet sometimes."


 (scene..)

"Father sometimes get angry with your mother and he will hit her with no further reason. You all get scared and worried for your mother because your father got home and he's drank.!" :(

-sometimes this is the scenario of family. You'll see the attitude of being irresponsible of a father.
You are lucky if your father doesn’t do the same.



Your mother sometimes preach you too. She usually do this every morning which is so exasperating.

You just have to behave and not talk and let her finish to talk. 

 Although many says, they like their mothers more than they like their fathers. Why do you think so.?!

Because the true is, 'mother is a GREAT SPOILER'.

Your mother was the one who face all the consequences from all of the mistakes you did. She is the one whose assigned to protect you while your father is out.


 (scene)

"Mother is not inside when you got home. You found your house so messy and you noticed that no food prepared. Your tummy is rumbling already. You try to search for her and then you've seen her in a session. In TONG-IT-taN session." :(

-Some mother doing this. It's pretty embarrassing. You are lucky if your mother was caring and so much concern with you.


But it was always great, when both your parents was so caring, lovable and kind.


Now on my own Opinion....

I honestly love my mother more than I love my father. Maybe you'll understand if you got to see us.
My mother was always been my protector. I really love my mother. Im more of a MOMMA'S BOY.
She was the one who always defend me when my father was about to hit me or get angry with me. She was my saving grace. The only one I always look for when I’m alone and feeling indignant. The one who help me out from all of my problems. She help me to decide when something is so damn hard for me to choose.
PROUDLY, she loves me and accept me from who I am.


I don't really hate my father. I’m just being true and honest to my feelings and to myself; and the love I feel for her(mother) was not like the love I’m feeling for him(father). 
Although for quiet sometimes I feel kindah' hatred for him, because of the way he treat me. 

I still love him.


BUT TIME WILL COME WHEN YOU'LL GOING TO REALIZED THEIR WORTH.

I realized it when my father die. I felt sorry for myself. I realized everything I've done to him. I realized why he always getting angry with me. It's for my own good and sadly, I don’t know it while he's alive. I was totally feeling paralyzed, like I can't even move my feet or make a step. I don't know where to go and I don't even know where to start. 

I remember what my father said, “REPENTANCE always found at the END.!" 


He always saying that phrase to me and now I've proven to myself that this is true based on my experience.






We should love our parent, no matter how they treat us. we should be thankful. 
t is written in the GOD'S COMMANDMENTS.  
Let us don’t be too MORON with their instructions. 
Don't bother and hesitate to follow it, because parents only want what's best for all of us. Let's appreciate all the things they've done to us, whether big or small. !

WE SHOULD ALWAYS BE THANKFUL, because parents felt so much happiness when something they offer to their child was well appreciated. 

A simple, "thank you", from you was a BIG opportunity for them already, that they will keeping until THEY'RE GONE.
  We should LOVE THEM AT THEIR WORST.
As they take care for us when we were young, we should do the same when they got OLDER AND WEAKER. 
THEY'RE ALL GOD'S SENT. 
We are so many if you'll going to imagine, that's why GOD CREATED MOTHERS AND FATHERS, for you not to feel alone. 
They will guide you to walk until you can walk all by yourself. They will never leave you as long as you needed them.
Show them their worth’s.
Let us all give back all the love and care they have given us.



LET'S LOVE OUR PARENTS.!!!







 
LET'S SHOW THEM OUR CONCERN AND A LOVING AND CARING HAND WHILE THEY ARE WITH US. DON'T BE ASHAMED OF THEM.!

again,





LET US ALL LOVE THEM..!


1 comment: